Updated: Feb 22
Creating a bootable Windows 10 restore flash drive can be done using the built-in Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Here are the steps:
1. Go to the Microsoft website and download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
2. Plug in a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of storage.
3. Run the Media Creation Tool and accept the license agreement.
4. Choose the "Create installation media for another PC" option and click "Next."
5. Choose the language, edition, and architecture (32-bit or 64-bit) of Windows 10 you want to install and click "Next."
6. Choose the "USB flash drive" option and select the USB drive you plugged in earlier. Click "Next." 7. Wait for the Media Creation Tool to download and copy the necessary files to the USB flash drive. This may take several minutes.
8. Once the process is complete, you'll have a bootable Windows 10 restore flash drive that you can use to reinstall or repair your Windows 10 installation.
9. Keep the USB flash drive in a safe place for future use.
Note: Before creating a bootable flash drive, ensure that all important data on the flash drive is backed up or moved to another storage device, as the process will erase all data on the flash drive.